Orifice Asameters U6, also said kinetic, have the measuring tube connected to the main flange, therefore the reading is made directly on the pipeline. They are suitable for the measurement of large flow of fluids.
In addition, the connection between the calibrated orifice and U6 Asameter is adjustable and therefore allows the installation at any angle (not 45 degrees) with flow up or down.
Among their highlights first we recall the linearity of the scale, that allows to perform excellent measurements at low flow rates, with just as good accuracy, and secondly the economic advantage over the diameter of 2 “, compared to other flow devices.
- minimum or/and maximum flowrate inductive alarm signal type Namur (certified for classified areas ATEX- CENELEC EEx ib IIC T6)
- feeder for inductive switches available in safe version too
- plexiglass protection of measuring tube on request
The diameters ranging is from DN 50 up to DN 200 according to UNI EN 1092-1 11B standard. On request we design and manufacture other sizes according todifferent standards.
We can provide flow rates in water and air with full scale values according to the needs of the customer, since the measuring orifice plates are made and calibrated one by one.
– flange and wetted parts: carbon steel and brass. Stainless steel 316L on request
– primary and secondary orifice plate: stainless steel 316L
– measuring tube: borosilicate glass
– float and stops: stainless steel 316L. For gases float is in aluminium
– seals: NBR or Viton on request